Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not So Much a Spring Chick

I love this little image. Isn't that lamb darling?!?

They are from the Sheep Celebrations 2 set. Every time I look at this one I try to image what the turkey is saying to the lamb. "So are they Jewish? Who's dinner first?"

I realize now late at night, that perhaps the sentiment is supposed to go with another chick image, but ya know what? I like it. :)

They are stamped on watercolor paper with black stazon and I outlined the sky and grass with SU! markers, even the edges of the paper. Then I used my aquapainter to bring in color from those edges and blend. The turkey chick is up on dimensionals as is the lamb's head.

This is a sketch challenge posted today on the Elzybells blog, and everyone is welcome to play along!

You can also go and see all of the design team's takes on the sketch. They are awesome!! :)

--------------

I have a long day today. I'm helping blow in the rest of the insulation in the attic, and then I will be getting ready for a fun area Stampin' Up! demonstrator's get together. Nothing like stamping with some fellow Stampin' Up! crazies. Like me! LOL

Connect with friends today! Live your life!

Que dios los bendiga,

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute card! Love the 'jewish' dialoge, too!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is precious! I love the buttons in the corners!

Rachel Hope said...

LOL...Love the crossed out word...tooo funny! :D

Debi said...

Bev this is just too cute. Have fun at your demo thing.