Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baja Kissy Love

Have you noticed they kiss a lot in Baja? :)
Baja Breeze, and Kiwi Kiss that is.

These colors go so well together they are everywhere! I was looking through my November Real Simple and found an ad with those colors. It's always amusing to me that when SU! picks their yearly In Colors, it's no joke! You see those colors everywhere! EVERYWHERE for the whole year! In fact, I still see some Wild Wasabi, and Purely Pomegranate in the fashion mags. :)

See, I don't even know how I started talking about that...you veer me off so! LOL

This was today's challenge card.
It is made with the Branching Out set by There She Goes. Yes. I know you know, but I've got to say it again. I. Love. This. Set. LOL

In fact, I'm sending this card to Jessica, THE There She Goes Lady. She had requested that the design team send her one of our favorite TSG cards so she can put them together and frame them as a reminder of her first design team.

I'm a tree stamp addict people. Is there a program for that? Wait...I don't want a cure.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Yes, I really like those colors and I also see everything in SU colors....right now I'm wearing a close to cocoa suit with a apricot appeal sweater :-) (Both of which did NOT come from Stampin Up!)

I really enjoy your blog - you are very entertaining and inspiring!

Emily

dini said...

I'm with you on the tree stamps. Trees, and birds. Trees with birds in them. Have you seen this one here at Impression Obsession? Sooooo cute!

http://impression-obsession.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=IORS&Product_Code=J2163

Love the color combo, and your little flaggy tag - so cute!

Dina @ mamadinis

Anonymous said...

This card is Treemendous. I think there is a Branch of a 12 step program to help if you change your mind but for now we can Leave this alone..lol. This is a great set and Jessica is a great gal I just love her energy. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Tanya said...

Oh this is so pretty! I like that stamp too, tho I think I've only seen YOU use it. :)
I know, with the first set of colors I noticed that and then last year I couldn't get over how many little boys at church were wearing totally different shirts that had Wild Wasabi! Very funny!

ninasays said...

Every time I see this stamp, I know I will have to get it! It's awesome! And I loooove the colour combo! You're great!!

Angela said...

Love it Bev! And I love your new picture too ;)

OMGoodness-I totally forgot about sending Jessica a card! Better get on that ASAP...

Jessica said...

Ok, so I totally love this set too and your card is fabo! I can't wait to get it!!

*hugs*
Jessica