Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Purse

Hey guys!
Today's card is for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration, shown above.
We were to use Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Sage Shadow and Whisper white.
I fussed and fussed with these color and designer paper with these colors and oi! It was a tough one. So I went simple! I chose this hummingbird image b/c it would encompass all three colors and then used white on the rest. :)
This is not my usual thang...but I know just who I'm sending it to.
Hope you are each having a lovely day! I've reached 50K, so watch out for my blog candy later today!
Smooches,

11 comments:

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Wow, Bev. This is gorgeous!

Margie said...

Lovely! I love how simply elegant this is :)

Christina said...

You have a beautiful blog! Beautiful hummingbird!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

OM goodness I want this card! It is so pretty, absolutely my fave! Please send it to me....pleeeeeeeeeeze! Blessings Donna

Rochelle said...

Your card is so crisp! The image looks like it is floating on the card! Great job!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Bev, just saw your cute Halloween card for todays challenge and had to stop by your blog to see more!!!

LOVE your creative idea's, Have a safe & happy Halloween!!

Jennifer :)

Vera said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring is fantastic!

Ellen said...

I LOVE this card! It is beautiful :)

Scrapbookmama said...

MANNN just had to clean my floor cause I have drool all over! LOL... WOW I LOOOOVEE your coloring so BEAUTIFUL.. LOVE IT! :)


-Ellie

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

I CANNOT believe Kristina did not pick your card...um I must be missing something! LOL! I loved it Bev...see you next time! ~Donna