Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thankfulness Tree

Wow...I'm on a thankfulness kick huh? :) I made this card for today's color challenge: pink pirouette, kiwi kiss, and chocolate chip.
It's made with the tree stamp from Sheltering Tree. I'm just recently noticing what a tree stamp addict I am. My eyes are opened more and more by this sickness of mine. Even yesterday, I ordered another one that you'll see me using soon. Oh my werd. I'll have to process this realization more and get back to you on it's cause and origin.

On another note, I've seen that my counter over yonder <--- is almost at 50K! Whoa!
I guess I'd better start rustlin' up some blog candy! I friend recently gave me a great idea for some too. Ooo ooo! Can't wait till you see what it is! :)
Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

I like this card color combination. It's pretty in a modern vintage kind of way. Don't fret over the tree addiction...there are far worse things to be obsessed about.

Jessica said...

Oh my Bev, this card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love it! I am just like you. Tree stamps are my absolute favorite type of stamps. I'm sure I could have nothing but trees and be perfectly happy lol! But then again I just love trees. :)

Staci M. (Misermom) said...

This card is GORGEOUS!! Really great job!
Another funny...I realized one year that for three years in a row I had "Christmas tree" Christmas cards! One was dry embossed, one was heat embossed, one was glittered. I never realized I had such a thing for the Christmas tree and they were all different stamp sets & looks! ??

Margie said...

Beautiful card!!! The tree is so sweet :) I love the buttons that you used! May I ask where you get your buttons?
TFS, I really enjoy checking your blog :)
xoxo, margie

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Bev what a lovely and elegant card I love the colors and the layout. I guess we can never be to thankful. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for blog candy. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

cherylhorton said...

Just love this tree. I'm sure that you've seen the set from Su - Lovely as a Tree or what about the set Tiny Trinity from Unity Stamp Co. Hope I've enabled you some more - Tee-he.
Cheryl

Ryann said...

This is so very cute! I just love it!!

Deb said...

Love this Bev! Especially those little hearts! I made a tree card for this challenge too!

And guess what! Tag! You're it! First time I've ever played! Please visit my brand new blog!(Rules were posted on October 21)