Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #30

Hi everyone!
I apologize for being out of blogging for a couple of days. The first part of the week was kinda crazy with lots of things filling up my days. Seth actually told me "Mommy! I never want to go out again!" LOL Everything with him right now is "always" or "never". For example: "I always have to have time out and I never get to play with my toys". Oh boy! :)
That's my darling! Hehehe.

Anywho, I made a card this morning for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration challenge #30.She chose Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand, and Whisper White as our colors from the picture on her blog.
Really lovely colors.
So I made a Christmas card. I'm so close to being done with them you guys! And...that actually makes me a little sad. Though I can take a month off and then start all over in January, right? ROFLMBO! I know YOU can't wait. Squeezes,

10 comments:

Ms. D said...

Your creative use of this stamp is awesome! It is always pasteled or colored on white paper and yours looks terrific. ;)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the monochromatic look, you go girl!!

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Bev, this is a beautiful card. Love the snow on the trees, the garland, the bow, well the whole card. TFS, Amy.

Lisa Bohler said...

This is a stunner, Bev!!!! I LOVE the white contrast on this image! Gorgeous!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

Hi Bev! Your link wasn't working for a couple of hors today...but it is aokay now! I love your card and the lovely ribbon (shhhhh I can actually feel it) did you check out my recognition to you? Have a great day! See you soon..Donna

Ryann said...

Love that big BOW!!

StampingSelene said...

I have to say... i really didn't like this set.. till i saw this card. Short story.. A customer purchases this set from me, is at the house and spends two hours watercoloring 3 of these images... My husband comes in and she ASKS HIM what he thinks of her card. He proceeds to say... it looks like the door of an OUTHOUSE!!!.. Without missing a beat, I said "get out"! and pointed my finger for him to leave my craft space.. This card is so elegant and most CERTAINLY does NOT look like an outhouse. Hugs and Great Job! Stunning!

kareNstampZ said...

very nice - great job

silkeledlow said...

WO - Bev - this is just gorgeous and so elegant in these colors!!!
Way to go - GF!!!

JAR said...

Wow! I totally LOVE that color! Beautiful work, Bev!