Sunday, November 09, 2008

Wendy Friendy

My sweet friend Wendy Weixler is this week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast Stampers! Yeay Wendy! Congrats GF!
The Featured Stamper challenge has us CASE a card from the Featured Stamper's gallery. To CASE means you "Copy and Share Everything" or copy a card changing a few things to it to make it yours. I CASED her card Patchwork Petals and made this:
I changed the layout a little, the colors, and the images used. This uses the new There She Goes set called Tea for Two.
Congrats again Wendy! Big hugs! :)

5 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Bev!!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

This is so cute....and I gotta tell you, I love your new avatar!! Love the peek-a-boo around the leaves. :)

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Great job on this case. I was just telling Faith on her blog (because she used Jessica's stamps for the case also) that I love it when I see my friends being successful and these are gals who really deserve the praise. Have a great day and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Sarah said...

too cute! You're really making want this set...*add to christmas wish list*

silkeledlow said...

Totally cute card - love the patchwork!!! Great take on Wendy's card!!!