Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanks a Whole Latte!

Hi guys!
I made this card yesterday after getting this fun set as a surprise in the mail. It is a new set from Gina K. called My Cuppa' Joe. Ruppa Shevde did the artwork for it.
Isn't it darling? I love coffee, ya know.
I just cut a heart out of this designer paper and put a dimensional on it. I used my At You Spica clear glitter pen to add some shimmer to the heart on the cup. I also added some "sprinkle" on the foam. I love a little something on top of mine when I get a cup at Starbucks. Usually cinnamon...or cocoa...or nutmeg...
It just makes it feel more special. :)
Again, I chose the paper and pulled the colors from that. This paper is from American Crafts and is called "Hey There" from their Everyday collection.
Mmm...I think I might need a cuppa right noooow even. :) And I even have whipped cream handy. Meant to be. Hehehe.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

This is so pretty Bev, I love the colors you used!

lisa said...

I love, love, LOVE this!

CRAFTS FROM THE HEART said...

Those came out so well and you have a beautiful blog.

Donna said...

what a sweet (yummy) card!! love the little heart on the mug!

cherylhorton said...

Bev,

I'm with you a cup of Joe is perfect at any time! And I just love this card!! So Sweet!