Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Dirty Dozen Gallery is Open!

Are you going to come and see?
Well...first, here is the full card!
The theme for this month was Obscure Holidays. This card is for The Day the Music Died.
I used the new Crafty Taglines set from There She Goes for the Sentiment! You can click on over to the gallery to see my full description and the recipe for this card too.
I also have to take a second to give a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to our newest Dirty Girls:
Dawn Lusk and her lovely daughter Amber Hillman.
Momma and Daughter! Isn't that too stinkin' fun?!? :) It's been such fun getting to know them these past couple of months.

So what are you waiting for? Go! Drink up this card-lovers-christmas-fantastica!! :)

6 comments:

jlyne said...

I love how different this card is ,it is so cute!!!

MacKenzie said...

Wowza! You go girl! This card rocks!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is AWESOME girl!!

Brooke S said...

OK!!! It's been far to long sense I have told you that I love Ya! Come over and have a little peek at my blog!
Hugs
Brooke

KellyJean said...

This card rocks, Bev! Hope you and your hubby have been rockin'... he he he... did I just say that?!

Toni said...

I love it. this card truly ROCKS!!!!