Friday, January 30, 2009

Flowers of Happiness and BLOG CANDY Times Up!

Here is the last set being released from There She Goes, this weekend: Flowers of Happiness!
It's a really fun graphic set. The flowers have such a fun design to them.
I thought I would overlap them in colors.
What do ya think?
I combines this with today's Limited Supplies Challenge over at Splitcoast: to make a Clean and Simple card= as little fuss and layers as possible.
We all need a great CAS card now and then! :)

I used shimmery white cardstock as the base. The flowers are stamped out in Close to Cocoa, Cameo Corral, and Summer Sun. I poped up that one little flower next to the sentiment. The fun yellow flower centers are crystal stickers from Mark Ritchards. And the ribbon is some yummy Chocolate Chip satin ribbon that's retired from SU!
Do you like Clean and Simple?

Now that you've seen all 3 of the new release sneak peeks....which happens to be your favorite?

Leave me a comment telling me and I'll enter your name into the Blog Candy for a free mini set from There She Goes!

Go! Tell me! :)

P.S Don't forget to go see the other fab TSG girl's and THEIR sneak peeks of this set! :)

Angela
Denise
Holly
Faith
Maki
Silke
Stephanie
Jessica

24 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oh I love this set flowers of happiness the best!! Gorgeous!! Love the simple but elegant card!!

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is fantastic! I love how simple it is! Wonderful job!

Jessica said...

Beautiful job Bev! This was one of the things that I wanted to try with this set also. The flowers look great overlapped like this :)

Linda Barutha said...

This set is my favorite! Since I love flowers, I know I would reach for it all the time! TFS:)

Anonymous said...

Yep I'm a flower fan...this one wins!

Lindastamps

Lisa Bohler said...

I love puns so my favorite has to be You're so Punny!

MandySue said...

I love your Pizza card the best of the 3 sneak peaks but I believe that the Flowers of Happiness is my favorite set.

mandyr701@gmail.com

Theresa said...

I love the flowers the best too Bev! I like the simplicity of it, and the colors you chose...looks pretty!

Jan Butler said...

Really--having to choose one is like eating only one potato chip!!!
They are all terrific.
Thanks for the Blog Candy chance.
Jan

Blankiefinder said...

I love the Flowers of Happiness set best! I love floral stamps. Then again, chocolate is a girl's best friend... Love it too!

Sharon said...

Ooooh! I love Flowers of Happiness! Your card is perfect!

Angela said...

This is beautiful! Love that stamp set...

Michele L. said...

I'm not really sure which set I like the best from this release.
I like both the punny set, and the flowers. I definitely am going to buy both!

Alyssa said...

Flowers get me every time! Great card, btw! CAS is very nice :o)

StampinCathy said...

This card is so pretty. I think my favorite is the flowers. Thanks for a chance.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous Bev!! Love it!!

GINA F. said...

WOW!! I LOVE SIMPLE!! LOVE YOUR DESIGN, THANKS FOR SHARING....GINA

Kelli said...

Flowers of Happiness is my fave...

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

You,re So Punny is my fav even though I love them all and can not wait unitl tomorrow.

Great job with your cards featuring these sets. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Connie (cmc2stamp) said...

Oh Bev, this is so pretty! Love the little touch the brads add to the flowers!

Cammy said...

I love this card and this was my favorite new set before seeing your card. You just convinced me I need it.

Lastel said...

Love the flowers ! Pretty card !

Radical Stamper said...

Great card Bev!

TFS!

Kim aka kradaker

Becky Jo said...

I like them all, but my favorite is Pizza My Heart! You do beautiful work. Love your cards! Hugs!!