Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sealed with a Kiss!

Are you ready for that next sneak peek?
How about a sweet one?
Today's set we're showing you is called Roses and Chocolate. Yummm huh?

One of my favorite images in this set are the little lips, and that "sealed with a kiss" sentiment.
I knew I had to show you those! For the lips, I stamped them out onto white cardstock, and then stamped over them again with versamark (having the stamps clear really makes it easy to line that up!) and heat embossed come clear glittery shine over them. Then I just cut out that kiss and poped it up on a dimensional. What do ya think? :)
I can't wait till you see the WHOLE set. Roses- check! Chocolate- check! Kisses-oh yes! :)
You can check out more deets and sneaky peeks at the other TSG girl's blogs today!

Angela
Denise
Holly
Faith
Maki
Silke
Stephanie
Jessica

Smooches!

12 comments:

Becky Sorensen said...

Very sweet, Bev. I like the envelope and the colors are great.
hugs,

****************************** said...

Gotta have it!

Jessica said...

Beautiful job Bev! I am lovin them smooches too :)

Anita said...

Beautiful card!

Kelli said...

That card with the envie as the focal point is INGENIOUS...I LOVE the lips to seal it too!!! Fantastic...Oh man, if only MY lips were SOOO Luscious! LOL

Su G said...

woo hoo a kiss! I tried doing this with lipstick blech did not work. I can'twait to see the rest of this romantic set!

Silke Ledlow said...

FAB idea - Bev!!! Your card is beautiful - love the envie and the sparkles!!!!!

Connie (cmc2stamp) said...

So adorable, Bev! Love the new stamps and the bow with the button!

Diane said...

Simple, but adorable! Anxious to see the whole set.

Kim P said...

What a cute stamp! Can't wait 'til the whole set is available!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally fabulous!! Love it!!

IL Cielo di Praga said...

fantastic your cards.you are very very clever.compliments