Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pizza My Heart!

I made a fun card last night! The set that all of us TSG girls are sneak peaking for you is called You're So Punny!
It's a very special set, not only because it is darn punny :) but because our very own TSG girl, Holly McMillen, helped Jessica design it. If you know Holly, you know she's good for a giggle.
Hugs @ ya Mz Holly!

So without further ado....
What do ya think?
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for yet another sneak peek at another new TSG set, and if you'd like, join us in the dimensional challenge and put TSG03 in your keywords! And check out the other TSG girl's blogs to see more sneakies!

Angela
Denise
Holly
Faith
Maki
Silke
Stephanie
Jessica

Hasta la vista, baby!

17 comments:

Gabby said...

Why do I do this to myself! I say I'm on a spending freeze...shop just a little...then find more stuff I like...and WANT IT! This is a DEFINATE to buy! I just saw Jessica's teaser and OH MAN...I can't wait to buy! I love good puns!

Gabby

MakiJo said...

Ohhh, I likey!!
The circles on the background are very cool and fun! They remind me pepperoni(YUM!)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is TOTALLY cute Bev!!

Cheryl said...

Great card! Now I'm craving pizza.

DALewis said...

YOU are so cute, my dear. I love it. :)

yoorah said...

I'm going to have to case this card for all the pizza lovers in my family!

Jessica said...

BEV! I love what you did with the pizza, too cool! This card is awesome and the layout you used is perfect :)

Kelli said...

LOL!!! I saw this stamp and thought, hmmmmm, NOW I SEE!!!!!! Thanks for helping me figure things out, TOO CUTE!!!!!

Jackie said...

I just love this sentiment and stamp! Perfect for Valentine's Day! What an adorable card too, love the colors and texture!

Brooke S said...

OK... So I loose track of you for just a little while and HOLY CRAP!!! You are a "DIRTY DOZEN" girl.... Way to go! So proud and trilled for you... Tell me all about it!!!
Hugs
Brooke

wildbasket said...

Yummy!

Silke Ledlow said...

Bev - your pizza card is delicious!!! Miss ya!!!

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is such a fun card Bev! :D I love the color combination and the punched "pepperonis! Hehe!

Cathy said...

Wow, that is so cute. And the color combos are great. Love it.

Dell Richards said...

So cute! Makes me want some pizza.

Anita said...

Yummy card!

Diane said...

I'm a sucker for "funny punny" stamps. I love the laughs you can get. And this set looks like it's no exception. I love it...and what you did with it!