Monday, January 26, 2009

Pacific Garden Hooray

My sweet friend and fellow Dirty Girl, Jessica Rone is hosting this week's Color Challenge. She posted it early tonight and I got to be one of the sample cards.
The colors she chose were Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, and Garden Green.
I've been eyeing this cute owl brad for ages and thank goodness he's finally on a card!
I used some new designer paper on him here as well. The owl paper is from SU! new paper pack Good Morning Sunshine. You can find the entire recipe HERE.
Hope you are having a fabulous day! I'm going to spend it by planning Seth's birthday. He's turning 5 tomorrow. I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

AWESOME...and I am SO HAPPY you got to use your brad,LOL!!

Jessica said...

beautiful job on the color challenge Bev!