Friday, January 23, 2009

Coffee Over Nap and Black as a Base

I hit that time of the day today when I had to choose to either lay down and sleep with my 3 darlings....or drink another cup of coffee. I felt like stamping, so I chose the coffee. My body is now not happy with me. Ya know? :) But oh...my little stamping heart siiiiiiiiiings!
Today's challenge over at Splitcoast was to stamp a card using black cardstock as your card base. The idea is that black makes color pop, and makes for a very bold card.
Bold enough? :)
As always, you can find the recipe for this card over in my SCS gallery HERE, just by clicking on it's picture. I don't list it here because:
A) It's a lot of typing.
B) I have limited time.
C) I trust you can click a link and save me that time.
D) All of the above times infinity.
It's my recipe box over there, if you will.

However if you've seen this sentiment and are scratching your head, wondering where did I get such a perfect sentiment...I will indulge you that it is from the Crafty Taglines set from There She Goes. Isn't it just too perfect.
That fine line? I toe that one a lot. And I know you love that about me. :)

5 comments:

dini said...

I looooooooooooove this.........

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute!!! Love the big chipboard letters and of course the fun sentiment!!!

Hope you are enjoying the Florida climate...???

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

This is a lovely card especially the ribbon. Have a great weekend and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

AprilShowers said...

I love this card too! Of course, I love black. It is my favorite color!!

~amy~ said...

thank YOU very much for this very FABulous card!!! I just received it and let me tell you, I'm framing and hanging it in my stamp studio!!! Thanks again!!!