Friday, February 20, 2009

Ask the TSG Girls!

Hey peeps! :)
The There She Goes girls are cooking up some fun, and we need your input.
Please leave me a comment answering this question:
"If you could ask the There She Goes design team ONE question, what would it be?"
I'll be picking a fav and submitting it to Jessica!
Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

P.S. I'm off this weekend to a supra fun Flourishes Weekend near by in Pensacola. I'll be meeting lots of my fav stampers, so make sure you sneak back over on Monday for some pics! Heheheh! I can't wait till tomorrow! :)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Have fun this weekend!

Elena said...

What inspires you for creating your beautiful designs?
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bev! So how are you enjoying Florida. I know the girls back in ND miss you tons. I miss you too! :) I have so enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your amazing and beautiful cards. Here's my question for the TSG Girls. If you could design your own stamp or stamp set, what would it be?

Miss you tons,
Diane L.

Latisha said...

It was so nice meeting you today...I wish I got to spend more time at Flourishes. I hope you had a fantastic weekend, it looks like you all had a wonderful time!
Latisha

Stampin Cats said...

My question. Would you like to offer accessories to go with these great stamp sets and what would it be?