Friday, February 06, 2009

Happiness Here and Now

I made this one this morning for today's Limited Supplies Challenge over at Splitcoast.
The challenge was to use one sentiment stamp and that's it. No other stamps! GULP! :)
I looked for a nice big sentiment and thought this one from the Flowers of Happiness set from There She Goes.
I picked out these designer papers from the DCWV the Green Stack. I love these designer papers! :) The images in them are soo cute and I was excited to finally get to use these suprah fun mushrooms!
So what do ya think?

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Awesome job Bev! I love the colors you used and those mushrooms are too cute :)

Have a great weekend!

Staci M. (Misermom) said...

Pretty crafty to use the images from your paper like that! This would be an easy challenge for me as I often seem to make cards that have a lot of 'paper or punch stuff' on them and not much stamping!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Bev!!

DALewis said...

Hey there - I left you something on my Progress Not Perfection blog. Check it out here: http://tinyurl.com/cpye9n :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh, Bev! This is ADORABLE -- love the quote, the 'shrooms, the colors -- everything!!!

ninasays said...

Aww those mushrooms are wayyy cute! Cool colours!
Many greetings from Germany