Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day and a Sneak Peeky!

Are you feeling some love today?
I am! I'm eating yummy donuts for breakfast and have great plans for Chinese take out tonight! It's all about the not cooking baby! :)
Well, the Dirty Dozen gallery opens tonight at midnight central time.
We've got QUITE a show for ya. I can hardly wait for you to see the classy inspired creations from 12 of the most talented peeps in this circle I'm humbled to be part of.
Here's a little peek at my personal favorite for this month's gallery.
I was having such a hard time picking a favorite, but it's one of the things we do every month! We *have* to title a favorite. I layed 3 out that I loved and had Seth help me pick. He chose this chicken card, but not after taking the opportunity to butter me up by placing his hand on my cheek and telling me he liked one of them because the girl on it looked like a princess like Mommy! What a schmoozer! That boy knows who stashes the candy around here, fer sure!

So Happy Valentines Day sweeties! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

dpkennedy said...

This is just adorable! I love this image and the bg paper is so cool! Wonderful card!