Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chocolate Bunny

I got a chance to play in the Sketch Challenge today over at Splitcoast! :)
What do ya think?
The bunny image is a retired SU! hostess set (from the last catalog) called Serene Spring.
You can find the recipe for this card HERE.
I had a lot of fun coloring him in.
I just love his little cheeks!! LOL

Make sure you come back tomorrow! The There She Goes girls are having a blog hop! Holly gave us a challenge and I can't wait to see what the other girls have come up with!! Geeeek!
Hugs @ ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card...and I love your blog. Very pretty and informative.
Melissa in Statesville, NC

MakiJo said...

Hey, bunny sistah! I just checked the SCS gallery, too. Did you notice our cards are side by side on SC216? Love the new dp, too!
Have a wonderful day!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute!!

DALewis said...

Cute card! Kyle's comment: Look Mom - A puppy in a wishing well! :)

newenglandstamper said...

Love your bunny card - your coloring is awesome. Ali