Thursday, March 12, 2009

Busy

I've been a busy stamper this week so far! I know, I know. I haven't shared it with you.
My apologies! Most of the things I've been stamping are for the Dirty Dozen gallery (it opens up at midnight on Saturday!!) so I can't share those with you here.
But, I did make some ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) on Monday that you can see.
There was an ATC swap on Splitcoast Stampers for the There She Goes line.
All of the TSG girls joined in on the swap!
Right now, these are somewhere between Florida and Washington right now via the USPS.
Today I'm working on a card that I'll get to show you on Monday morning. Busy busy! :)
Hugs at you!!

7 comments:

MakiJo said...

Bright and lovely ATCs!!
I can't wait to see your DD work on Saturday!!

Christi said...

These are awesome!! I hope I get one of yours!!

Joanne said...

what fun....I just ordered this set

Jessie/knightrone said...

These COMPLETELY rock, you go girl!!

Martha said...

love these cards. so cute and colorful.

Silke said...

Awesome looking ATC - Bev!!! They really put mine to shame - LOL!!! Love the fun bright colors...must be the Florida sun that inspired you - LOL!!!

Hope you are feeling great my little mom to be??? Hugs ~S~

eggette said...

I love these ATC's! I find them so difficult - you think with a smaller space I would find it simpler, but oh no...I probably over think it.....I am usually not a thinker.....lol! Can I say "think" again??