Friday, March 06, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #71

Hi ya'll! :)
Last night I got to get out of the house and go stamp with Beate!
Oh what fun!!!
Beate is such a sweet lady! She fed me, laughed with me, and we even stamped our way through a card.

While crafting, Beate asked me if I wanted to be her guest designer for this week's Weekend Sketch Challenge. Uhh, duh, right?!? LOL I mean, when in Rome...
We each started on Sharon's sketch. I'm telling YOU...it was like dueling banjos up in there! We somehow found our cards turning into these "country" creations. It's not like we were listening to George Strait or anything...we were baffled hehehe...but we had fun, right Beate? :D

Our intent in getting together was to roll in all the new Occasions Mini goodness together. It was all about touching the new STUFF! And oddly enough we both went with the Wagon Full of Fun set for our cards. (I just can't stop it with this set!)

I had great fun Beate! Thanks girlie!

Now, don't forget to go see the wonderful (regularly scheduled) WSC Designers at their blogs too!








Smooches!

3 comments:

Beate said...

Bev, I had the best time! I don't know what happened last night either. LOL
I do like your card though. Maybe we did stare at them too long. Or we could blame it on the lighting in my room! Yeah...that's it. LOL

Thanks again for coming over. I had so much fun. Thanks for letting me finger your ribbon and use your die.

Hugs and grins

Sharon Harnist said...

Beautiful, Bev -- love these colors together and that tab and ribbon are the perfect touches!

Jessica said...

This turned out beautiful Bev! I love the colors you used :)