Thursday, March 05, 2009

Wholesome Cupcake

It's official. I can't stop stamping with this Wagon Full of Fun set.
I need a treatment plan.
But while we're here..might as well show you my latest card with it!I started out by just stamping the cupcake from the set onto watercolor paper and used the watercolor markers technique........
Quite honestly, when my 3 babies make me feel like screaming inside a little....I turn to coloring. LOL I run over and quickly stamp something (ANYTHING) onto watercolor paper and sit down to color and I feel better. I really do.
Some people smoke. I watercolor. :)

So after water coloring this baby, it sat there on my desk till nap time at which time I was able to do sumthin' with it.
I went with quick and simple here. No sponging, no distressing, no piercing, no sewing. Quick.
I stamped this sentiment from the Yummy set (Sale-a-Bration Mini catalog), and added some of this oh so divine 5/8" satin ribbon from the upcoming Occasions Mini catalog.
Something about this screams wholesomeness to me. I think it's all the plaid and white satin bow, and fancy script. Oh and yummy food. Wholesome. Yup.
So what do ya think?

6 comments:

Christi said...

OMG!! This is yummy!!!

Melissa Swart said...

I can't wait to get me set of "Wagon Full of Fun." This cupcake is my FAVORITE stamp out of the set!! So excited!!

Erin Bigler said...

Discovered your blog today through scs and sooooo glad I did...I LOVE your style! This cupcake card is so cozy and cute! Can't wait to come back & visit often for more inspiration!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Soooo CUTE, Bev! Love your colors on this, and your fab coloring on the cupcake!

Beate said...

Your coloring looks fantamorgasmic. Awesome card! Go country, go. LOL

Hugs and smiles

Martha said...

so cute.
oh i was feeling the same way with my 11 year old daughter last night.
she was driving me crazy lol
her mood changes that i just went and stamped better!!
made me calm down lol ;)