Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Forest Friends Matchbox

Hey guys!
I've been playing with my Occasions Mini stuff again!
This time I got to play with the new Matchbox die for the Big Shot, as well as the new stamp set Forest Friends.
I'm stamping with a friend tomorrow nights, and thought I'd make her a little something. :)
Here it is open.And the side.The tree and the bunny both come from this Forest Friends set. It's a really cute set, and it's all images so you can add in your fav sentiments. I added in this "thinking of you" from the Trendy Trees set.
I used my markers to color right on the rubber for the trees and stamped them onto Naturals White cardstock- for a more "naturey" look. The cute bunny is stamped first in Creamy Caramel and then rock and rolled in Chocolate chip to add definition to the image's edges. I then added a pink cheek...well, cause there's something about it that makes me happy! Ok? LOL
Once that was done I sponged Baja Breeze around the edges of the Naturals White cardstock and decided where to place the bunny. I added more Baja Breeze right behind where the bunny was going to sit to add some depth behind him, and cause the eye to go to him first.
The side has one of the new grommets set into it and I punched a hole through the middle of it with my crop-a-dile and threaded this ribbon through for a little pull.
This Matchbox die is WAAAAAY FUN and I'm thrilled that I ordered it. This is available for preorders to demos only right now, but will be available to everyone on April 1st with the beginning of the Occasions Mini ordering period.
So what do ya think? :)

4 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Oh how CUTE!!!
I need this in a BIG way!!! =)

Christi said...

Oh my! I HAVE to have that die!! this is too stinkin' cute!!

Tilly said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait for mine to arrive now!

Beate said...

Your friend LOVES her little gift and will place an order for that die today!

Thanks again
Hugs and grins