Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Lucky Ducky and K Werner Challenge #44

I got my Occasions Mini order in today!!
*Happy Dance!!!!

I thought that while I'm stamping, I might as well play in Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge too! This week her color are:
Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White
I thought I'ds show you the duck from the Wagon Full of Fun set! :)
I love this cute ducky! I saw him in the catty and I just HAD to have this set! LOL
You can find the ingrediants for this card HERE.

And did you know that this set is available for you to order right now, even though the Occasions Mini isn't out yet? Yup! SU is letting you order this and 3 other sets from the mini early, for your Easter stamping!

So do ya like the ducky? :)

15 comments:

yaphastamps said...

Wow! This is spectacular! Beautiful card!

Christi said...

OMG this is the CUTEST card!! I love everything about it!

Mel H. said...

Super cute. I love everything about it! Cute cute cute.

Staci M (Misermom) said...

This is so SUPAH! Wonder if we had the same cookie jar growing up? Did you have the blue/white country ducks thing going on in your kichen, too?
Love all of your mini creations! I need to keep stampin' to keep up with you. :)

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Awwwwwwww, stop!! You'll burn a hole in my wallet!!

travelingmama said...

What a cutie! Great layout too!

Hannah-Cherie said...

So cute! I love the duck!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

i love this ducky! such a cute card!

Jessica Rosario said...

This card is super cute. Love everything-layout and color emphasis!!

Sylvia said...

This is too cute! Love what you did with this set.

Ange Kelly said...

Wow! super cute card!

Terri E. said...

Loving your super cute card with a fabulous flower button.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

Cute card! Our cards look similar! Cool, I guess great minds think alike! :)

dpkennedy said...

This is so cute! I love the sketch and the color combo!

Shabby Horse Creations said...

So cute. Love the paper used also. great card!!!!