Monday, March 02, 2009

Love You A Latte!

I woke up really early this morning. I had gone to bed last night early, and I ended up awake at 4:30 just sitting there thinking. :)
So what do ya do? You STAMP baby!
I got up and stamped, get this: FOR FUN! I know! Crazy!
I decided I need to start out with a sketch at least, so I went on over to Jen Del Muro's site and found this week's Sketch For You to Try. A real fun one!
Then I picked this fun coffee stamp from SU!'s Pun Fun set (this stamp had nevah seen ink! Tragic!). THEN I picked this designer paper pack. It's the Urban Oasis paper pack from SU! and it's what gave me the great color combo of Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, and Kraft.
Do you like it?
I did move the top rectangle a touch to the side to make more sense of the coffee cup, but I hope Jen will forgive me. :)

It's Monday! Did you have a good weekend?
We just hung out here at home, played board games, played outside...Robyn made me lots of "pies".
Hugs @ ya!

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute Bev...your daughter is a PEACH!!

Zoa said...

cute card! love the saying!!!

how are you guys liking being back in Fl! I noticed Robin is wearing SHORT SLEEVES! ahhhh!!! I miss the warm Fl sun!!! miss you friend!

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

Love this!!