Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Line

I was playing around with the new Whipper Snapper set Sending Happy Thoughts yesterday and made this fun little note. I so love this set!! :)

I paper pieced the shirts and socks and also stamped the images with So Saffron onto the So Saffron cardstock on the card base.

I found this matching button in my vintage buttons jars and threaded it with a piece of matching paper. In person, you'd see the images outlined with my clear At You Spica glitter pen...shimmery and presh! A simple layout, for a quick few seconds of stampy playtime. :)
Bliss!

7 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

So cute, Bev! I love it!

Joanne said...

cute, cute, cute

Cindy Lawrence said...

Soooo sweet, Bev! Love the layout and paper-pieced clothing! :)

Silke said...

Super duper cute - Bev!!! I guess you are gearing up for some baby cards - he,he,he???

Hope you are feeling well??? Miss ya!!! Hugs ~S~

Bonnie said...

Beautiful card and happy memories. My mom always hung our clothes outside. Nothing smelled better.

Mary said...

Great card....TFS

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is SUPAH cute Bev!!!