Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wanna CASE Me???

Hey there sweets!
I've been meaning to come over here and tell you a little secret!
If you've ever wanted to CASE one of my cards, now's the time!
What's CASE, you say? CASE (copy and share everything) is when you like a card someone makes and want to make one like it changing a couple of things to make it your own (color combo, stamp set, blah blah blah).
This is my last week as a TSG Trendsetter, and Jessica is giving us retiring ladies a sweet Going Away Party!
The deal is, you can CASE any any ANY of my cards (does not have to be a There She Goes card), post it to your blog or SCS gallery with the TSG05 keywords ( you do not have to have a blog), then go to her post HERE and enter the Mr Linky set up (at the bottom of her post) to be entered to win My FAV TSG set: Branching Out.
What's even cooler is the other retirees have picked their favorite sets for you to win when you CASE them too! Here are our SCS gallery links:

Bev
Denise (Denise's set: Flower's of Happiness)
Shephanie (Stephanie's Set: Here for You)
Wendy (Wendy's Set: Butterfly Happiness)

So get to stamping 'cause there's no limit to how many times you can enter! You have until March 31st!
Good luck peeps!

1 comment:

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

I want to! I want to!! You know I think you are the cats meow!!!