Thursday, March 19, 2009

There She Goes Changing of the Seasons SALE!!

SALE.
A girl's favorite word. :)
And TSG is hooking us up! Yippie!!
Jessica Knusten, the oh so wonderful There She Goes lady is putting on a sale from today (the 20th!) through Tuesday the 24th! It's her first "Changing of the Season's SALE".
(You know, 'cause it's Spring now and all- if you don't feel it yet just pretend!)
She's put up 4 of her fabulous sets for the SALE!
Crafty Taglines- Normally $15- now only $12.75
LOL Taglines- Normally $22- now only $18.70
Welcome Home- Normally $22- now only $18.70
Special Delivery- Normally $15- now only $12.75
(All that and her crazy fast shipping! Seriously, I'm so excited for ya!)

So I made you an example card of one of my fav sets from those listed above: LOL Taglines
I made this into a kinda twisted Easter card by choosing the egg image from the set and putting in some pastel colors with my Basic Grey "Urban Prairie" designer papers.
Do ya like how glittery it is? :)
And isn't that sentiment too funny?!? I love it!

Make sure you hop on over to Christi's Blog to see what set she's showing ya!

Because SALES are better when whispered at ya by a friend!

10 comments:

Joanne said...

like how you repeated the egg and brought an Easter twist to it....tfs

Jessica said...

I love your twisted Easter card Bev, awesome job!!

Becky Carafa said...

So funny! Love those eggs!

Makiko Jones said...

This is so cute and fun!! Love the paper pieced egg. Did you stamped and put glitter on the window sheet?? Very cool looking!

Christi said...

This is fantastic!!!! I love it!!!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

You are AWESOME, gf!! I'm lovin' the sparkle around the edges of the eggs. So cool!

Angela said...

Love this as an Easter card! how adorable is this?o

Silke said...

Hey - GF - your card is totally fun and cute!!! Great take on this Set!!!

lakind said...

Love your card! And I LOVE your blog design! I'm having mine done and I wish I would have seen yours for inspiration before! She did a fabulous job! TFS!

Lisa

Bonnie said...

Great card. I love those spring colors. When I was a kid we'd hide eggs all day and by evening they were cracked and dirty but still fun!!!