Sunday, March 15, 2009

Whipper Snapper Featured Designer

Hey there!
I'm happy to tell you today that Anna Wight has asked me to be one of the Whipper Snapper Featured Designers for the months of March and April! Isn't that so fun?!?
I'm extremely excited and honored to be playing with some awesome Whipper Snapper images, drawn by Anna herself.
Today they are releasing two stamp sets, and I've made a card for each to show ya!
The first set is called Little Critters.
It is DANG cute! It has a couple birds, an owl, alligator, giraffe, elephant, bee and classic sentiments.
I took one of these sweet birds and placed him on some white grass in this little quilt-like square. He's colored with Copics and my At You Spica glitter pens. The sentiment is also from this set!

The second set being released is called Sending Happy Thoughts.
It's full of Anna's fantastically drawn images, including a cupcake, birdhouse, flower in a pot, clothes on a clothesline, turtle and bird, pear, worm on a hook, and they all have sweet sentiments that go along with them.
Here's the card I made from that set. I chose to feature the cutie-patootie cupcake, on a simple note. You can't see it too well in the picture, but the white card stock is Shimmery White, so it really shines. As does the the cupcake! It's also colored with my Copics and At You Spica glitter pens. Do you like the little bling on there as the cherry? :)
Well, if you've liked what you've seen, don't stop here!!
Stop on over at my fellow Featured Designer's blogs, and look at what they've done too!
Danielle Kennedy

Lori Craig

Natasha Trupp

Shannan Teubner

And don't forget to see what Anna's done too! :)
Hugs @ ya!

P.S. Whipper Snapper is also having a sale on all of Anna's cling mount sets right now!! So head on over to save a few bucks on images that...well, seriously make me SQUEEEEEEL! LOL

10 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Adorable... Love the contrast of these two projects!

Courtney Baker said...

Great card! I love the little grass!

dpkennedy said...

Super cute! I love what you did with the bird-very clever! Ha, I made my cupcake the same exact colors! Too funny! But it looks so yummy in pink! Great cards!

Lori Craig said...

These are darling! darling! darling! Love the cupcake! So fun!

Cindy H. said...

Both are so cute!! I'm particularly drawn to the cupcake card - so pretty, so sweet :)

Shannan Teubner said...

These are adorable, girl! Love them!

Zoa said...

cute stuff Bev!

Christi said...

Both of them are so sweet!!

Melissa Bove said...

Such adorable cards Bev!! Love those stamps!!

Hugs, Melissa

Deb said...

Heheh! You just never cease to amaze me GF! Congrats on the Whipper Snapper Featured Designer stint! I know you're lovin' that! I love their stuff, and in your hands it is sure to be extra scrumptious! {{hugs}}