Sunday, April 12, 2009

Whipper Snapper April Release!

Hey you all! :)
Guess what today is! Whipper Snapper release day!
I've been merrily stamping away here with 3 new stamp sets I finally get to show you a card!
How stinkin' cute is that sentiment? And that chicken? And that whisk a twirlin'? (I stamped over and over on the background to get it to look like that) :)
Anna really outdid herself with these sets this month!
And I could have just kissed that woman when I saw she's releasing a chicken set while I'm a Featured Designer! Cause I love her chickens! And ya know what? I LOVE cooking!

And she put those together in these two complimentary sets: Chicken's In The Kitchen and What's Cookin!!
Thanks Anna! You sure now how to make a girl happy! :)
So make sure you head on over to Whipper Snapper and pick these up!

You'll also see the bonus THIRD set being released: Simply Bloom
I'll be back next Monday with a sample from Simply Bloom!
For more yummies, hop on over to the other Whipper Snapper Featured Designers blogs to see what's they've cooked up for ya!

7 comments:

Shar said...

Darling card!

dpkennedy said...

This is so cute! I love your color palette and the dp you made with the cake image! The way you stamped the wisk for movement is awesome!

Super cute!

Connie said...

Your card is adorable, Bev, and so are all these sets! How fun!!

Lori Craig said...

So sweet - Love the colors. Darling, Bev!! I love that chicken, too!

Shannan Teubner said...

What an adorable card! I love love love the cake in the background...genius!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Just ADORABLE!! I love the colors!!

Christi said...

OMG how cute!! Love the colors!!