Thursday, May 21, 2009

You Live Once Rose

Guess who found her stamping Mojo?!?
Meeeeee!
*sniff* Stamping Mojo, I missed you. Welcome home. Don't ever do that to me again! You had me worried sick!
...
Ok. I'm back.

Friday's Limited Supplies challenge is up over at Splitcoast. So I played!
Isn't it FABULOUS?!? :D I'm just so happy to have my mojo back ya'll! (you can find this card's recipe over HERE)
When I started forcing myself to stamp the other day, I suspected something was wrong when my hand curled up and wouldn't press my images right, when my color combos suuucked...when in general my card were BLAH.
So I took today off and re-organized my stamp room. I re-organized all my card stock, stamps and tables. And VOILA! My mojo showed up. I think Disorder had taken it captive. I've heard of it doing that, but in the past I've had no issue stamping in absolute madness and piles of used rubber and bits of inked paper.
Aaaaah!
We can all sleep in peace tonight. All is right in the universe. :D
Hugs,

7 comments:

mamia said...

You are right, it is back! Beautiful card.

melissa said...

probably one of my favorite cards i have seen from you. Your Mojo is definetly back!!

Charlene R. said...

WooHoo! Glad you got your MoJO back. I can't work in messy quarters either. Very pretty card.
Charlene R.

Butternut Sage Designs said...

hey Bev, there is no wonder you lost your mojo for a bit with all that is going on in your life! However, it looks like you are back in the swing with this lovely card! I love it as much as that hummingbird on white you did months ago :)~~~~
hugs
Donna

Judy Rozema said...

I saw this on SCS and just drooled over your gorgeous flower! Beautiful work!!

How are you doing?

Tanya said...

YES it fabulous! I do love that big rose!!

Brooke S said...

Hey girl!

thanks for the love.. That card was for the bleach contest...

I love your newest card... It has such a WOW factor... The pattern paper you used is so perfect.. It just makes the Rose the showcase...

BEAUTIFUL..

And I defiantly HAVE to see you at convention... Can't wait..

Hugs
Brooke