Monday, February 01, 2010

A Muse Valentines!

Hi there cuties!
Are you ready to see the last of my Valentines? :) I finished them up last night!
You know that feels good.
What doesn't feel good is STREP. And it's hit my household up pretty heavy this week and it's started up on my girls this morning, so please excuse the less-than-wordy post. I promise I'll be back to my usual self *next week* when MY HUSBAND IS HOME.
GAH! I can't wait till THEN! :)
I finished my Valentines up pretty quickly with some more of those A Muse stamps I bought. Lookie:
:) Love this song. Love how this card turned out. Love.
(This is their Cruisin' stamp)
I freehanded the sentiment and the hearts with my Copic Multi Liner (0.1) and colored it all in with my Copics and At You Spica glitter pens. The ribbon is May Arts.

And lastly:
This Elyse stamp is so darn adorable. I really enjoyed coloring her in.
The chipboard letters are Thickers from American Crafts (they were white and I colored them dark brown-E47 with my Copics). The pattern paper is also American Crafts.

There you have it! Next week I'll attempt to get caught up on my Birthday cards! It's going to be sparkly!! :D Can't wait till you see.
Healthy hugs to you! Drink that vitamin C, sweeties!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Awesome!!!!!

Samantha Wright said...

Love this card. I think I might make one similar .. if you dont mind :-)