Saturday, January 23, 2010

Moo-chas Grass-ias

Hello there!
It's Monday again! Time for another piece of stampy love from my neck'a-the woods.
This week I got a great dealio from a fellow stamper who was reducing her stash of A Muse stamps. A Muse stamps are so darn fun!
And I knew just what I wanted to do when they got to my mailbox. This:
Gahahaahaaaa!!!
Don'tcha just love that cow and most especially the Moo-chas Grass-ias?!?
Oh yes.
I chose to go bright with the greens (Gable Green, Green Galore, and a touch of Glorious Green), and the pink ribbon (Melon Mambo).
I went crazy with the snipping on the 1" strips of greens, while I watched Conan's last show (tear).
I stamped the cutie cow onto whisper white with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored in her umm....milkparts... and snout(?) with R81 and R85 Copics. My son actually was looking over my shoulder while I was coloring her in. And *of course* he asked me what part I was coloring on her. Uuummm. Milkparts. Yup. :)
As for the little sign, I just added a Kaiser lime rhinestone and a teensy weensy piece of green galore grass.
I. love. this. card. :)
It's been sitting here on my table and I smile every time I walk by.
But I shall send it off this week. Yes. Must let go you know.
Must justify my spending.
Even though the joy of the making is good enough for me! How about you?
Moooo,

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh I love it too! How clever!

Joanne B. said...

Milkparts! BWAH! You make me laugh, and this card makes me smile! Miss you chickie pie!!

Susan said...

Teets. Come on, you can write it...milkparts LOL LOL LOL

Cute card! Someone needs to make a punch that makes grass LOL

Ellie said...

Ha... this card made me giggle and then I REALLY giggled when I read "Milkparts" see I can't say it without giggling.. :)

Christi said...

Hahaha!!! HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is just too darn much fun! Milk parts -- tee hee!

Lisa said...

so cute and one of a kind (mostly because you are never going to cut all those grass strips ever again!)

Alisha said...

I LOVE this card!! I also thought "milk parts" was hilarious. If you don't like teets, udders sounds better. But milk parts is definitely funnier.