Monday, April 05, 2010

Birthday Donuts and Guest Design Teaming it!

Hey sweeties!
Guess who is one of Skipping Stones Designs Guest Designers this month? That's right! Me! :)
Remember this donut birthday card I made in January:
Well, this adorable Birthday Donut set and it's friend Whispering Wings are debuting next week! I'm so excited. :)
It's sentiments crack me up!
Bwahahahahaha! I LOVE IT! :)
Mercy...
Just you wait and see what I've got up my sleeve with SSD's fabby stamps this month! Whew! :)
Hugs,

4 comments:

Angela (jellybean74) said...

So excited to have you on the team this month!!! Love the donut card!!!

LissaMe said...

awesome card

Divinity said...

love the colour combo you used here. and yes, that sentiment cracked me up as well!!! ;)

Alissa said...

Cuuuuuute!! Love it girl!