Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mushroom Gracias!

Happy Wednesday!
I got to stamp yesterday and want to share what I made before next Monday. :) So welcome to your midweek BONUS! Hehehe!
Check it:
I'm kinda crushin' on this Mushroom Trio image from A Muse. And that Martha Stewart grass punch. And this happend-by-accident color combo.
See, I started out with the image. Thought it should go quite nice with this Material Girl "In Stitches" designer paper by Cosmo Cricket. And then the base should be Bermuda Bay. But it looked stark and why not use my new grass punch...but would green "go"? And I didn't want the red to get lost! Had to add the red the May Arts red felt ric rac! It was luck that the Gracias sentiment fits like a glove above those mushrooms! Then I punched it one last time with the golden rhinestones in the corner to move the eye.
And the inside is all purty too! :) Yup...a mysterious accident, this card. A yummy, happy, and semi orchestrated accident. Some cards just happen to me. And I'm glad they do.
Smooches,

2 comments:

JulieHRR said...

Oh, LOLLY, Bev!!! Total cuteness!!!

Susan (rainy) said...

This couldn't be any sweeter. What a darling card, Bev. Love the punched grasses.