Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Latest Review Projects

Happy Wednesday!
(I should have just called this a "whenever I get to it" blog, really..right?!?)
I don't remember if I had told ya'll that I'm part of the current Splitcoast Product Review team. Super fun. I get to try out new stuff here and there and write a little review on what I think of it. Oh! And make projects with it to show what it can do once it's in my hot little hands. Who could turn that down? Certainly NOT ME! :)
So HERE'S our latest review, AND here are a couple of things I've made this past week with our most recently reviewed item: the Clever Cut 5-in-1 Trimmer
As always, you can hop on over to my Splitcoast gallery by clicking over there
<---------- , look up the card/project, click on it, and view the ingredients used and additional deets. And if you go over to THIS GALLERY you can see what the other team members made with it!
Inky Love,

No comments: