Thursday, May 06, 2010

MFT Die-namics Review

The Splitcoast Stampers Product Review team just finished up reviewing My Favorite Things latest release: Die-namics dies! What an awesome set of dies! I had a great time trying them out! Here are some things I made while testing what they could do:
These clouds are so addicting to make!!
And then there's the Jumbo Scallop border! Here I cut the cardstock to 6"x 6" and then lined up the die along the edges 4 times. This adorable dino is one of their new stamps "Loveosaurus". Such fun to color. I used Copics here and then used a bounty paper towel with blender solution to make the texture on his body.And ofcourse, there are these owls:
I cut the clouds out of watercolor paper and then just watercolored them with reinker. The felt scallops are the Jumbo Scallops die. Ribbon is some more Webster's Pages trim. Designer paper is American Crafts Abode.
So what do ya think? Do I recommend the dies? Umm, COMPLETELY! :) They are so so fun (and affordable)!
Happy Thursday, sweets!

6 comments:

Joanne B. said...

Your projects are totally adorable! I'm so glad you enjoyed the dies, I knew you'd rock them!

Heidi Baks said...

I love your dino texture! I'm just learning this in copics class when I saw your sample. Must try this!

patricia smith said...

Those are so precious! How do I get the dies?
Hugs, Pat Smith

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMG!!! Cute, cute, cute cute CUTE!!!

Katie Skiff said...

ACK!! I love those clouds! I so want that die...

Linking you up for the MOABH's tomorrow! See you then!
Katie

Michellem said...

Your Loveosaurus is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Adorable - great texture!