Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Tuesday Trigger: Celebrate You

My friend Bobbi asked me if I could make 3 Mother's Day cards for her. She wanted it to be floral with "Celebrate you" as the sentiment. Then I saw this week's Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World. And~ da da tada! A card was born........well...3 of them. :)
What do ya think?
Squeezes,
Ingredients: PTI Kraft cs, Celebrate Everything by SU, Bella Blooms dsp by SU, Webster's Pages trim (ribbon), brown machine thread, MME button, Garden green cs and ink, arches hot press watercolor paper, cricket flower, Melon Mambo reinker, pretty in pink reinker.

5 comments:

Christi said...

This is so sweet! I love that ribbon treatment!!

Zoa said...

that card is adorable- I love that Webster's trim!!

hey Bev- I am having daily giveaways all this week leading up to a grand prize on Sunday- all in honor of my birthday! Stop by and enter- and pass along the word- the more the merrier!!
thanks chica!!
Zoa

http://embellissez-moi.blogspot.com/

Alissa said...

omgosh, that is BEAUTIFUL!! I loooove the ribbon! Amazing as always!

patricia smith said...

Girl you rock! I love the way you blended the colors!
Hugs, Pat Smith

Cath said...

Hey Bev! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)