Sunday, May 02, 2010

May Butterflies

Happy Monday, sweets!
Ahhh! May!
May: I love you. Please stay for a'while. Show thy flowers! Bring thy butterflies...
Stamps: Unity Stamps April Kit of the Month. Paper: Soft Suede cs, Arches hot press watercolor paper, MME- Isn't She Lovely Loop Dee Lou Die Cut Quite Contrary Collection Paper. Ink: Reinkers, Stazon Timber Brown. Other: Basic Grey Sultry fibers. Technique: watercolor reinkers.My Mother's Day cards. 12 of them. And indeed the sweet Mamas that brought me up and surround my life really do give me happy butterflies! :)
Sending them all out today! Just little envelopes holding pieces of my love for each one.
Happy May, friends! Happy Mother's Day!
Smooches,

1 comment:

Christi said...

This is gorgeous!! I love that buttefly and those colors are wonderful!!!