Monday, April 26, 2010

Sew Sweet Birthday

Happy Tuesday peeps!
The Skipping Stones Designs team is at it again! We had a sketch challenge and it was a fun one! Check it:
Nom-nom. This makes me hungry for a cupcake. Chocolate. With Buttercream frosting. That's my poison. :) I used SSD's Buns -N- Crunches again. I just love this set- it has the versatility of just a cute happy birthday sentiment such as in this card:
AAAAND it can be wicked funny like in last week's card. Awesome.

SSD is having a PMS deal. Say WHAT?!? LOL It's a "Purchase More Stamps" sale! (Bwahahahaha! Gotcha!)
So, you buy 1 set and get 5% off, but go all the way up to 5 sets and you get 25% off! Sweetness! You can look at the details HERE.

*sniff* This is my last card as a Skipping Stones Designs Guest Designer. I had such fun playing along with them this month, and it is ALWAYS an honor to use their stuff. Thanks Heather and Angela for everything! :)

I hope everyone's week is sublime! I've got 5 cards/projects on my docket this week and *geek out* it's gonna be fabby when I finally get to show them to ya.
Scrunches,

4 comments:

Christi said...

Yummy!!!!!!

skippy stamps said...

Bev you do such an icredible job!!!!! I Love the card!!! the coordinating ribbons add just the right touch!!!

Zoa said...

love that card!!! if you hurry up and stick it in the mail to me, it might arrive by my birthday next week! heeheee! ;0) Just kidding of course- miss you friend!

Renate said...

That card is really cool =D. And yummy ^^.