Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Krispy Kremes

We dropped Michael off at work this afternoon. He's off to the big sandbox for 4 months.
So, I stopped at the shoppette and bought a half dozen chocolate glazed Krispy Kremes.
I slid into a ditch on the drive out home...I ate 2 donuts. Some guy helped me out. I came home and now there are 2 donuts left.
They are not going to survive the night......
I've spent the last 2 hours cleaning the house- it's a nervous twitch- and now it's nap time.
How many days are there in 4 months?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

We are thinking about you. I applaud your restraint...those doughnuts wouldn't have made it out of the parking lot if it had been me! Sorry to hear that you slid into a ditch but relieved that there are good samaritans. I don't know how many days are in 4 months...too many probably for your taste...but I feel your frustration and know that you'll get through it. Keep feeding that baby doughnuts and we'll keep you and your growing family in our prayers. Hugs.