Friday, February 23, 2007

Long Days, Nap Times, and Early Bedtimes...

I've been sooo exhausted lately. I woke up at 7 this morning to watch Grey's Anatomy before the kids woke up and now that it's 9 I want to fall on the couch for a couple of hours! :) This baby is a serious energy sapper!
Without that man coming home at 4:30 to break up my day, the day is endless!
I have been getting great naps though! I've been managing to get both kids down for a nap at the same time so I get to nap too! They've been 2 hour ones too! You'd think I'd feel really rested...but come 9 pm I'm ready to hit the hay again. *snore*
Did I mention I'm exhausted?
On another note, woohoo, Meredith decided to come back to the land of the living. Woohoo, her wretched mother passed on. Woohoo, McSteamy has an interesting 60 days ahead of him. Anybody else see Addison not keeping up her end of the bargen?
I'm so into that show. Crazy.
I'm off to the couch to watch the kids play with one eye open. *attack of the baby sapper*

No comments: