Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Cupcakes Not War

It's time for another Kristina Werner Color Inspiration challenge! :)

This week, she chose these colors:
Basic Black, Basic Gray, Going Gray, Ruby Red, River Rock, and Whisper White

I think they all work together really well, don't you?
Here's my entry:
I hadn't used this cupcake image in forevah! I like it though! This is also today's sketch for the splitcoast challenge. I had to redo this card twice! I accidentally stamped the Congrats block out in
craft ink, and didn't notice it and then smudged the whole card. Ick! So sad. Then I wasn't happy with the positioning of the elements after having glued them down already...and now finally I like this one.
Let's just say I have two kids running around with paper cupcakes they wanted off of my junk pile.
So what do ya think? :)

14 comments:

chocolate hug said...

The cup cake is soooo cute!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

Oh this is by far my favorite...what a GREAT card I LOVE it!
~Donna
http://www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com

Speedystamper said...

I love it!!! Your cup cake looks totally delish!!

Ashley said...

This is fabulous! What a great job you did!

Mel Hanlon said...

It looks great, Bev. I am stumped on what to submit! I hope I dont tun out of time!

Michelle Clark said...

Fantabulous card!!

Nawlin's Lady said...

Too Cute!!! The cupcake is great!

Tanja said...

My fav so far! Very cute!

Linz said...

Adorable! I love the cupcake!

Carrie Gaskin said...

WOW - this is super fantastic!

Kelly said...

Oh, I love this! Absolutely wonderful job on the challenge!!!

HUGS!

Brenda said...

That is a super cute card! I love it!

Sankari W. said...

What an absolutely beautiful card! The ribbon around the cupcake is such a great touch of bring the colors all together (and the cupcake is very tempting looking - by the way!). Love the design of your card!
Best wishes,
Sankari

Brooke S said...

Hey Cup cake. Love the card. We were on the same page we both were inspired to make a "Sweet" card. Great cupcake. :)