Monday, August 11, 2008

Paper Share Openings

Have you seen the new Stampin Up! Designer Series Papers?
Could you just fall over?!? They are soo yummy!
Don't you just want them all?!? I DO! And I'm doing a paper share so I can do just that!
I have spots open and thought I'd see if any of my fellow blog readers wanted to get in on it.
The Deets:
1 6x6 sheet of every design in all 20 packs for a total of 120 sheets of fantastically designed double sided, acid and lignin free papers for only $25!
I can deliver it if you are in my area, but shipping and handling is additional for those out of my area.
These papers are not only wonderful for cardmaking. Think scrapbooks, decorating projects and all other paper crafts too. You can't beat $25 for a taste of all of these babies!
If you want in on this share, email me quick! You can find my email in my info over there--->

1 comment:

kathao said...

hi. I just want to tell you that I loved your stamp creations! They are so cute! And your tutorials are so helpful! Thanks for sharing your work with us!