Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HB Girly!

This one is for today's Color Challenge: Pink Pirouetter, Basic Black, and Whisper White.
What fun!

At first, I was a tad intimidated b/c Pink Pirouette is suuuch a light pink. I felt it would be all washed out with the black and white. But..then I found the right designer paper and felt a huge relief! :)

That designer paper split really is making me haaappy! I can just look through the catalog at what paper I want to use and then take it out! It's such an awesome deal for only $25! I'll definetly have to do it again in January!

This is a Top Note die sketch that I got on a card swap from Twila Mooneyham. It's not a card on her blog, so you'll just have to trust me: it's a great sketch!

Hope you are having a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Kelly Childs said...

I LOVE it!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

WOW, how CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely I love the colors you chose. TFS

Debbie/Phx AZ

mousekemom said...

Bev,
You always have such beautiful and amazing cards! I just love this one and know anyone is lucky to get a card from you.

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness I love it!!!