Saturday, November 29, 2008

Be Patient With Me?

Hi everyone!
I have to share some news with you. My husband is coming up from training next Wednesday and is going to help us pack and move down to Florida so that we can be together until his training is done. It's been really hard to be apart and they have allowed him leave to help us move. Yay!
I'm excited, and overwhelmed all at the same time. We will leave Grand Forks on the 11th, leaving me with about 12 days to pack, fulfill some design team obligations, and oh yeah, get to know my husband again. :) Talk to any military wife and they'll tell you that when you initially get back together your brain is just mush and you get zero done. I kinda need my brain these next few days so hopefully I can get over my husband's hotness enough to complete my obligations. Lord help! ;)
So I had to update you as well as ask that you be patient with me. :) Over the next couple of weeks I'll be traveling and might not be blogging frequently. I know. Scary.
Will you hold tight for me?
There are fantastical things I will be sharing with you in a couple of weeks, not to mention a Stampin' Up! has exciting things and a new catalog on the horizon.
Smooches,

17 comments:

Mel Hanlon said...

Bev, your friend in Austraila will still be here, waiting patiently! Best of luck with the reuniting, my husband went away only for 3 months in the Australian Army, and it was strange being back together again after that! Its like brand new, again! We will all miss you!

MandySue said...

did you guys sell the house or are you just moving early. I hope readjusting goes well. I know it can be kinda...well very confusing and mind boggling. So good luck. Seriously if you need help with the kids just let me know!

MakiJo said...

I'm so happy for you and your family!
I was like you when I moved here from Misawa AB. We had only 7 days to pack and leave since My DH was medically discharged.
I'm praying for you and your family. Good luch with everything {{{Hugs}}}

Michelle W. said...

I wanted you to know I really enjoy your blog. I have left an award for you on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bev! I'm so happy for you that you'll get to be together as a family again! Does that mean when you're done in FL you will go directly to your next base?
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Great news :) How excited you and the kids must be! Put some good music on and the packing will go faster than you think! We'll all be here when you're ready to re-blog!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on the move and we will all be waiting with fingers crossed for all of your posts....

Bob and Andrea said...

Happy that you'll be reunited and praying that the adjustment is a smooth one. Enjoy the sunny Florida sunshine again; I dare say that you've earned it :) See you out in our direction in the Spring.

Rhonda Kelly said...

Best of luck with your move! We will be here waiting to see your fabulous creations!

Tanya said...

That's wonderful that you can be together. My husband is gone for 8-10 weeks in the summer and that is hard enough. I'm happy for you!

Butternutsagedesigns said...

All I can say is ENJOY {Blushing} Donna!

Connie (cmc2stamp) said...

Oh Bev, that is very exciting! Safe thoughts on your move!!

~Chris~ said...

I am so happy you will get to be with your Hubby again. I know things are tough when Hubbys are gone.. I am sure the Kids are thrilled. Did your House sell?
Hope your Moves go smoothly.
~Chris~

Staci M. (Misermom) said...

I'm so happy for you that you get to be together! I'll miss your posts, but your family comes first (I guess) lol! As long as "we" are a close 2nd, or 3rd..or somewhere in the top 10! Where in FL will you be?

Cindy Lawrence said...

Happy travels, my friend!!! Breathe in some of that warm, sunshiny air when you get there! I'll be praying for you guys! {{{hugs}}}

Deb said...

OMGoodness, BEV! I haven't even read further to find out WHERE in Florida, but while you're here we've GOT to meet! That's so exciting!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

I am so happy for you Miss Bev!! Have a SAFE move!!