Monday, December 08, 2008

Balloons For You

Are you just about done seeing Christmas cards? :) They are everywhere right now, right?
Well here is a little breather for ya.
What do ya think?
I made this one this evening for tomorrow's Color Challenge over on Splitcoast:
Tempting Turquoise, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, and Whisper White.
Emily picks the coolest color combos. Thanks Ms Emily! This one stretched me big time, but I like the end result.
I stamped the background with versamark and then heat embossed irridesent ICE embossing powder on it, making it SUPRA sparkly. Very festive, dontcha' think?
Hope you have a great day!! :)

5 comments:

diana said...

Very pretty and yes a break is great! Nice Job.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very cute Bev!!

Marnie said...

It's WONDERFUL! I love how you colored the balloons!

Ann said...

This is awesome! I LOVE the sparkle and color combo! :D

Amber (bambi64) said...

Bev!! This is too cute! Love it.