Friday, November 21, 2008

Retro Cuppa

I made this card for today's Inspiration Challenge. We were to chose a picture from the show Mad Men. I chose THIS picture of a retro kitchen.
I translated the colors More Mustard, Baja Breeze, and silver into this card as well as adding in this tea cup image from the stamp set Tea for Two from There She Goes to mimic the kitchen theme. Super fun color combo, that I'm for sure gonna have to come back to!
It's Saturday. I'm so excited that Thanksgiving is only 5 days away! I can't wait to start cooking up a storm! Yay! Enjoy dreaming on those favorite dishes!!!

5 comments:

stampinsilvia said...

this is super cute! I lvoe this set! Glad I'm not the only one up at this hour! LOL

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

LOVE this Bev!! GORGEOUS colors and I love these TSG stamps!!! FABU big bow too!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally gorgeous!!! Love it girl...you are a rockstar!!

Donna said...

adorable...BEV!

LaToya said...

Hi Bev,

It's your Lil Sis-Round 12. Love your blog. And I can't believe you design for "There She Goes", I just purchased the cardboard boxes. I can't wait to decorate them.