Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January Splitcoast Fan Club Sneak Peek!!

It's that time of the month again. Not THAT one! THE GOOD ONE! The reveal of the Splitcoast Stamper's Fan Club gallery. We have got some supremely fantastic stuff up our sleeves and we can't *wait* for you to see!
Not a Fan Club member? Come on over HERE to join. It's so much better than a magazine subscription. Just hop on over and be sensationalized! Here's a sneak peeky for you to chew on. It's a clip of the favorite card yours truely made for this month's gallery. Geeeek! I love it! :) How about you?

2 comments:

Linda said...

Your card screams texture! I LOVE IT! TFS:)

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Wow I can not wait to see the entire card. I love the texture and could these creatures be any cuter? I think not. Hope you have a great day and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ