Friday, January 09, 2009

A Month to Remember...

I've been gone for about a month. In that month we've moved from North Dakota to Florida and stopped places along the way. Here are some pics so you can ride along with me. :)
Seth in Wisconsin...he learned how to do the peace sign from Ironman, cause it's "serious".
Family reunion in Savannah, Georgia. Got love on my sweet Grandparents!Afternoon cruise on the Savannah river.
Partied with my sisters to bring in the New Year.
Lookie at my sweetie in her darling New Year's dress. Thank you Grandma!First trip to the beach here in Destin, FL. The kids had never been to the beach befor- a crime! Georgia dug right in and did NOT want to leave!!Me neither.
Keepin' it real with no make up...cause I trust you to love my anyway.
So did you like how I started with snow and ended with the warm sand and beach? Yeah. I play dirty like that. All of you northerners, can you smell that salty breeze?
I'll duck and cover my behind now. :D
And now I'm back. In a house. Internet. Normalcy for another 4 months or so...until we move up north again. :)
A truly great month.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Lucky, lucky you! I vicariously enjoyed the beach with you even as I look out my front window at 4" of new white stuff (NOT sand!). Glad you're back online - you're one of my favorites.

DALewis said...

Just got done looking at the pics you emailed. I think being back with your hubby and going to a warmer climate must be doing wonders for you. You look fabulous and quite happy. :)

Jessica said...

Great pictures Bev! I'm glad to hear that you got there safe and sound:)

Send me your new address so I can send you some goodies soon :) !

Emily said...

Love the feet pic! I did that recently too...check it out...

http://emilystamps.blogspot.com/2008/11/im-back.html

Glad to see you're still doing well!

Ryann said...

Yay! You're back! So glad you've had a great month and you made it to Florida safe!

melissa said...

If any family deserves the best month ever, it is you guys! You have sacrificed so much. I can't wait to hear about the new house you are in. Love you guys!!

Ellen said...

Oh, I love it there! When I was working on base in ND I was sent on a TDY there. Oh darn :) There is some good fish down there! Enjoy :)