Monday, May 11, 2009

I did! I did get to stamp!

I got to stamp in my very own stamping room this morning! I spent an afternoon last week trying to unpack my stamping area. Well, I got half-way through it and quit! Too much stuff! Too many tools, sets, shelves, etc. It beat me! :)
Then last night I had some time to sit down and stamp, but decided to watch The Office with my hubby instead.
So, this morning I was determined to stamp in today's Try a New Technique challenge over at Splitcoast. I sat down and did this bandanna technique pretty quickly, and since only half of my room is unpacked, kept the rest of the card simple too. You can find it's recipe over HERE.
Allow me to say that stamping ROCKS!
I'm happy to have all my creative things available to me again. I don't know that I should go another month without it all again! :)

2 comments:

Christi said...

This is yummy!!

Nancy W said...

Love it! hugs from Conroe, TX!