Monday, October 26, 2009

Sunflower Birthday

Happy Monday, friends!
I got my stamp on this morning. This weekend I went through my card stash, organizing it into categories and I realized I need to stop making so many generic cards and start stamping cards I really neeeeeed! Like BIRTHDAY cards! Lawd, I am all OUT of Birthday cards. And November is quite the birthday month in my family. Time to get crackin' if you get what I'm sayin'.
The first birthday coming up is my Mother In-Law. I think I've mentioned more than once that I Love Love Looooove her. She was just here this past week visiting and meeting baby Isaiah. Aaaaah, she is the best. Anywho.. she isn't really a floofy birthday kinda lady. A cupcake card isn't quite right...sparkles are out of the question...she is a real naturist. So I went with this sweet little sunflower image from SU!'s A Flower For All Seasons set. I colored it in with my SU! markers and aquapainter. The sentiment is from Crazy for Cupcakes.
I really love these colors together. Whatcha' think? :)
Have a wonderful week peeps!

3 comments:

Connie M. said...

Oh this is just so very pretty, Bev!! Love the colors...such a fun fall card!

Welcome back to blogger land! I have missed you...MORE IMPORTANTLY..congrats on that adorable baby boy!! He is just the sweetest!! :)

Lori Craig said...

This is so sweet. Welcome home! :) Missed you, but so glad you had some wonderful family time with the newest little guy. Hugs!

Crystal L. (craftingandrambling) said...

Oh, you mean someone else does that? lol...I seem to have all these cards in file, but not nearly enough birthday cards!

You've inspired me to make a bunch to have on hand! :)

Hugs,
Crystal (SCS happy2stamp4ever)